- The only method of registration is through the sign-up form below and a separate sign-up is required for each individual. Requests via email / text / whatsapp / phone call / website inquiries will not be not be accounted for.
- Registration for weekly Shabbat Minyanim is open until Friday 12pm.
- Service times are included on the front page of the FIM website and may be subject to change. Subscribe to our newsletter to be apprised of any potential service time updates.
- Individuals are required to register in order to attend services. There are no substitutions or walk-ins available.
- All confirmed individuals must arrive on time due to the limited number of attendees and to ensure the Minyan may take place. If a quorum is not reached within 10 minutes of the advertised start time, the Minyan will be canceled and the offenders may be prevented from signing up for future services.
- Minyanim will be held outside the FIM building on the paver deck. Foot traffic will be one-way, entering the premises from H Street and exiting out onto Bay Walk.
- While chairs will be made available, you are required to bring any religious items you intend to use (e.g. siddur, talit, tefilin) from your residence.
- The FIM building will remain closed and inaccessible for any reason. As a result there will be no facilities available.
COVID-19 Health Protocols:
Individuals are required to read and agree to abide by all requirements set forth by the NY State Department of Health for Religious and Funeral Services as described here and here. Please note that at the time of this posting, this includes:
- Maintaining 6-feet distance from other individuals and wearing a mask over mouth and nose.
- No shaking of hands or other social contact, sharing of food, drinks, libations, kiddushes or otherwise.
- Singing during services only at a volume at which one would talk.
- Required use of the hand sanitization station that will be set up outside the sanctuary building.
- All children under Bar/Bat Mitzvah age must at all times be accompanied by and under the direct supervision of an adult family member / caretaker. Such children must be registered in advance and are subject to the same rules and policies that apply to all adults in attendance, including social distancing, mask wearing (for children over age 2), sanitizing and otherwise. This means that children must remain seated with their parent and not wander. Failure to adhere to these requirements will require the parent to remove the child from services. In the event of space limitations, adults will be prioritized over children under Bar/Bat Mitzvah age.
- Individuals are required to read and agree to the Legal Liability Release located here.
- Individuals are not to attend if they have experienced COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to an individual known to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days.