- For individuals ages 12+ that are not fully vaccinated (e.g. 2 weeks following your final dose):
- At all times while on the FIM premises, a mask is required to be worn and a distance of 6-feet is required to be maintained from all other individuals.
- Due to space constraints, you may not enter the FIM building at any time, however, we invite you to sit on the perimeter of the building and partake in services from outside the building, allowing 6 feet of space for others to pass and enter the building.
- For fully vaccinated individuals and children under 12 years of age, you are welcome to join us indoors without any restrictions.
- Individuals are not to attend if they have experienced COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to an individual known to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
We thank you for adhering to these requirements to ensure the health and safety of the community!